3D Future Ops 3: Zombies 3D Future Ops 3: Zombies

A Great Idea...

I always love the idea of a multiplayer flash game with a chatroom function and so I did try and play this for a while... but I couldn't.

The gameplay (maybe it is just my computer) was fairly choppy and slow and I don't think the chat worked. I'd suggest working on the graphics a bit more too - I was supposedly playing a co-op battle but I didn't even know who were my teammates as some of the characters didn't even look like anything in particular.

Other than that, it seemed like a great idea - the menu worked well and was simple to navigate and the controls for the game were simple enough... the game does have quite a lot that needs working on, though.

It's such a great idea, but I do think you should keep working at it to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for the players. I hope I have helped with writing this review: 5/10.

tripknotix responds:

Which game mode did you play Mechabloby in your review? Zombie mode, or Team Deathmatch mode?

Create a Gangsta Create a Gangsta

Better than the majority of dress up games.

The graphics of the clothing and accessories were nicely done with also a wide range to select and there didn't seem to be any glitches which is another positive.

I only have a few suggestions: using some music (since the aim is to create your own gangster, I'd suggest some hip-hop such as Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Gnarls Barkley, Timbaland, etc) could keep more of an interest for anybody playing this dress up game.

Another suggestion would be to draw your own gangster and maybe a selection of gangsters to add more variety to the game (since the artwork came out nicely for the clothing, I'm sure if you spent a bit more time, you could come up with an ideal gangster to dress up).

Other than that: this is a great start for somebody who just created their first flash. I hope this is the first of many submissions to come as this dress up game - although simple as it may be - shows much potential!

6/10.

Dress Up SirTom! Dress Up SirTom!

This was beautiful.

It made my day, lmao. 10/10.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

One Of The Most Addicting Games I have Ever Played

But I have one suggestion. I believe the whole new medal system would work wonders on this game. Many stat-whores would play the game trying to unlock every achievement while also being frustrated with what hints they are given.

Brilliant concept for a brilliant game. Graphics are clean, the controls are easy and the music is fun. The whole game is just brilliant. Very light hearted and will make anybody smile, even if they are frustrated trying to complete the game 100%.

I enjoyed this game hugely, and I think it'll always be a great time waster. As again, I think the medal system would work wonders on this game. For now, with the game as it is, it gets a 10/10 from me. :]

The Soulmates The Soulmates

Lmao, This Gave Me Some Huge Laughs.

It's a rather interesting concept for a game, and definitely experimental, really. It's a very funny game, and gives quite a lot of options. The voice acting is hilarious and the artwork is, simple, yet effective - reminds me of years of doodling on my school textbooks.

The lip sync and animation is really smooth and easy to look at. You managed to keep it simple and easy going all the way through and it is very light-hearted - rather charming, I guess you could say. I really enjoyed this I we could do with more submissions like this on Newgrounds. 10/10.

-&amp;gt;The Par Box&amp;lt;- ->The Par Box<-

Definitely Interesting Cursor Effects.

I quite enjoy these cursor effects some people come up with - the majority of them are never the same. Your cursor effects - at first - didn't seem to grasp me, but but after the first ten, I started to become more and more interested in the effects you had created. Many of the were highly original and were pretty fun to play around with, since I have nothing to do at the moment, too!

I just loved the music that was playing in the background while I was viewing these effects, too: nice choice and good audio quality too. I'm also glad the file size wasn't too big, and that I couldn't find any bugs within this little experiment - just shows us that you've spent a bit of time on this and obviously know what you're doing.

Maybe - if it's possible - why not make a second instalment of this with more cursor effect ideas with different ideas? I know these obviously go down really well, too, as I have yet to see a cursor effect compilation be given a low score. I know that if you did, I'd vote five for it.

Anyways, all and all: I'm voting five and giving you a 10/10 as I am a fool for these flashes. :]

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey thanks a lot! I am glad you enjoyed it so much. I hope my next one is even better!

Sirtom93 - The Game! Sirtom93 - The Game!

Haha, He's Ginger.

This pretty much sums it up in a nutshell with what happened.

Gave me a good quick laugh so I guess you deserve something for that, and since it's obviously not a flash to take too seriously, you can't really review anything else except humour.

Had a few nice touches. All in all, pretty funny. 10/10.

JaY11 responds:

Why shank you

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Interesting concepts.

I played the first game when it was on the front page and now I've just played the second. It made me laugh and it kept me entertained for a minuted, which, my guess is that was your intention.

I liked how you pointed out at the end sign post that the pointless games aren't that pointless afterall if they entertain so many people, hence the high ratings. I found that to be an interesting thought.

Anyway, the graphics were smooth, the music chosen was great (and the quality of it was good too) and the .gif files worked like a charm. Nice work on the coding, too; I failed to see any glitches. I'm just curious, though, where did you find the second violent .gif clip - what film is it from? (when i saw that, i was pretty confused as to what was going on in it)

Anyways, I'll drop a 10/10 here and be on my way.

OLEMONT OLEMONT

He's only the King of Lovely.

Which I am not a citizen of.

Eh, I recognised all the images so it wasn't anything special. The graphics needed more work done to them, too, though. I do take into consideration that this is your first flash that you've been properly interested in making, though, and I respect that. I just hope that you create more animations than yaoi quiz games as that would give you more experience with using Flash. Anybody can do the simple actionscript for buttons and get pictures of guy on guy action, really. You've got to make your submissions unique.

The song was a nice choice and the sound quality sounded alright. Some parts did give me a smirk such as Danny Wallace and it's interesting that you tried to make a plot around the whole quiz game. You say this is meant for Halloween 2008, but, to be fair, the whole Halloween theme was rather weak. Maybe grab more images (from my folder :P) that might be more eerie or haunting and twist the plot around something more horrifying than just finding a cure for HIV and AIDS. (maybe you all have a week to live or you're being tracked down and you need to find out who is stalking you but only by sleeping with people who can give clues or whatever) But the fact that a company from Resident Evil - maybe the only thing eerie in this game is that they originally had a virus outbreak - made a cure for HIV and AIDS was just, I don't know, just a bit weird; it was humorous, still.

Sorry if I've come off too harsh in this review, but I tend to when reviewing for these types of games nowadays. I just know that it'd be better if you tried to get yourself into animation first, then you can make something like a hentai quiz game when you've got more experience under your belt - it'd help more on graphics for that quiz game and when people slag you off for not having real talent in flash, you can point them to your other submissions. It's great fun when you can do that. >:)

But yeah, overall, I'm giving this a four. Please practice more at animation; I know it takes ages and ages and that it's stressful, but it pays off much better than a submission like this. Your scores tend to be higher and they tend to be more popular. So please, practice more on your animation skills.

4/10.

Ragnarokia responds:

I am a citizen of Lovely ^_^

I did this to start with as another joke flash but I got into it nicely and decided to try and complete it, the fact I spent so long and finished made me happy and I improved my skill using several aspects of Flash, the main problem is my art work, I was never good at it so thatis what I need the most practice with.

I decided to make it all jokey it's why I started with Danny and Umbrella and things but then I got into it and made a story and things, I did plan to use more Vampire images however for some reason I lost them and only managed to find a couple so i didnt use them as it wouldn't have been much of an extra gaeelry at the end.
I tried to place it on a kind of uneasyness all the way through with the music and black bacjkgrounds while at the same time making it fun and nice to play / watch.

I could have added a clintch to the whole cure for example it causes them to die, but you will have to discover the truth behind the cure in the sequel ; ) The cure was ment to not scare people as this wasn't originally going to be a halloween flash, but it may have made people uneasy as it was Umbrella and they could have made something bad thqat would come in later etc.

I will try and build up on my drawing but it will take ages and still wont be that good, but that said I didn't plan this to be the best I could make or anything, this was just me wanting to make a nice Yaoi flash not the best flash I could make, it gave me the courage and want to make more flashes which is what the true success has been.

Thanks for the stuff, just remember this isn't me saying this is the best thing ever, it's just me making NG worthy flash for peoples enjoyment, which I think with Leanne and others liking, it has done nicely ; )

Happy Clock Day 09 Happy Clock Day 09

whoa

Glad you managed to script it by yourself, which must of taken a while since you're new to flash, and all. The only thing I suggest is practicing voice acting and use smaller brush sizes or get another voice actor.

10/10, happy clock day! <3

Ragnarokia responds:

Hehe, I am not new, I made some mouse maze gamey thing a while ago, I didnt submit as it was worse than this : p
Also, I didnt think I voice acted well, I knew I didnt I am not able to do it most of the time hehe, and this is clock day! The bigger the brush the better!
Happy Clock Day! <3