[AL] It just isn't. . . . [AL] It just isn't. . . .

man i love the bit with the wibbles

best rapper alive 10/10

Lmao.

[AL] Distant Stranger [AL] Distant Stranger

Wip3Out Now Available On Playstation.

I love this track. It's a great euphoric drum and bass track that just reminds me of other great euphoric tracks that you tend to hear on old playstation racing games. I have the intention of making something cool like this when I get Fruity Loops installed again and I'd be able to get on the UK Top 40 brudda ting ting it nuttin but a rascal.

Oh you hehehehe x3. Thanks a bunch Oliver! :D

[AL] She doesn't see [AL] She doesn't see

I'MMA LET YOU FINISH

BUT MIDI IS THE BEST

. . . . . . .

The Black Monster The Black Monster

This is why I love IDM.

One minute it could be something brilliantly sinister, but the next it just completely changes the mood. I love this. 10/10

Lapse responds:

Thank you for having a stay in this space.

Rig - Trolled Rig - Trolled

yeah yeah i like fishdick

Rather creepy track, tbh. Lovely beat but it just sounds so sinister. 10/10 and putting on my mp3 player because i'm sad omg.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

hah

you sound like zekey.

bold understanding of regret bold understanding of regret

Used It.

Love your work, like always. I can't really comment on much except for thet fact that I loved this track and when I usually use a track from the NG audio portal, I tend to put it on my MP3 player too, so yeah. Putting it on, now. :)

10/10

snayk responds:

Hahaha, cool. Glad you liked it enough to use it. Now, abuse it!

The Cockroach Song The Cockroach Song

Beautiful.

I love the detail of the 'lyrics'. Your voice is also rather disturbing towards the end of the song which adds that deranged feel to the song which makes it perfect.

I could definitely see you getting your revenge on that cockroach and then making an 'Oh Snap!' thread about it to try and piss off Wade or something. Get in there, my son!

10/10.

SG - Popcorn Remix SG - Popcorn Remix

have a review, no have two

I quite liked the original song and I'm one of those people who hate remixes because I believe it completely ruins the song and heck, Popcorn is one of those songs that is constantly remixed and usually ends up being crapper than shit although this one seemed different.

I quite liked this - seems very close to the original but at some parts, I felt like it needed a bit more, y'know? It felt a bit thin but other than that, I really liked this. Favourited, fived, may use it the future, blah blah blah, you know the score.

10/10.

Testicle responds:

Cheers, ye this was needing a bit more imo too but i just couldn't be bothered being it someone elses song to work on it that much :P

-Saul

Every Time We Touch (COVER) Every Time We Touch (COVER)

DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH RAVE BEATS!!!

I loved this. So much better than the original since the original was shit. I really loved this and I hope to use it someday in the future. Maybe a valentine's flash or something. It's lovely. I'm off to five this and fave it. 10/10.

!! !! !!!

starvingdude responds:

WOOOOOOOOT!! a flash with this ong. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING GOOT!