Phalanx Phalanx

Must've been challenging not trying to include...

...characters of some sort.

Still, I think the outcome is rather well animated - it's smooth and just great fun to watch. It shows initiative and that's something that should always be admired. I loved how it was all on sync to a, and one of my favourite, Sabrepulse tracks too. The graphics were just brilliant eye-candy as well.

For such a short amount of time to create this in, I'd say you did pretty damn well. It was just great overall. 10/10

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thanks a lot! It was a bit challenging to think up of some ideas to help illustrate the movement of the song.

Sonicc10 Pwning Sk8 Sonicc10 Pwning Sk8

What the..? Are You Serious?

The animation (if you can call it that) was terrible. I'd suggest actually learning some animation techniques and styles (frame by frame; tween; sprites; whatever) before you actually jump into creating something. The text used contained terrible grammar and the fact that you copied and pasted images of clothes and whatever else just proved that you couldn't be bothered with your own work.

You'd have been given 1 star by me because of the soundtrack, but you haven't as the soundtrack just stopped and then replied itself from the beginning. What happened there? That's not how the song actually plays now, is it?

This was really quite immature -- the fact that you made a flash to make somebody who gave criticism look bad is truly pathetic. It just goes to prove to the guy that (if his intention was to harm you emotionally) then he's done his job and it also shows that you're an immature little child.

Seriously, grow up. Don't try that "OH I HAVE TWO MORE TROPHIES THAN U" shit on me, either. I have three, and their more prestigious than a turd.

Do yourself a favour and mature before actually contributing. 0/10.

sonic10 responds:

you only really have 2 trophies so i win still again

Tales of Moriya Tales of Moriya

Not A Bad Start For Flash Animation...

...The sprite animation was rather smooth (which seems to be an issue for people to manage when it's their first time using sprites) and the quality of the sprites were good too - a nice start to sprite animation. Of course, I felt a bit disappointed that there wasn't really much plot going for this animation - but I understand why: you said you didn't spend much time on it and so it's obvious that you were just experimenting - fair enough.

I didn't like the overused filters (the blurred filters used were terribly slow) and the audio used didn't stop when the flash looped, which leaded to a mass overlapping of music. A preloader would also have been useful as the flash's filesize is fairly large - it's a long time for people to look at a white screen, not knowing how long is left to load and is also quite a nuisance.

But as I stated earlier in the review: this was a nice start with sprite animation - if you make more animations like this, I hope they improve more so over time. You have potential - a lot of people enjoy sprite animations on Newgrounds. :)

5/10.

xKAreloadedx responds:

lol it's alright thx anyway, lol now that im watching this again im lmao at how many song overlapps there were but anyway, i've gotten better so if you want check out my new vid, you might just like it

3D Future Ops 3: Zombies 3D Future Ops 3: Zombies

A Great Idea...

I always love the idea of a multiplayer flash game with a chatroom function and so I did try and play this for a while... but I couldn't.

The gameplay (maybe it is just my computer) was fairly choppy and slow and I don't think the chat worked. I'd suggest working on the graphics a bit more too - I was supposedly playing a co-op battle but I didn't even know who were my teammates as some of the characters didn't even look like anything in particular.

Other than that, it seemed like a great idea - the menu worked well and was simple to navigate and the controls for the game were simple enough... the game does have quite a lot that needs working on, though.

It's such a great idea, but I do think you should keep working at it to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for the players. I hope I have helped with writing this review: 5/10.

tripknotix responds:

Which game mode did you play Mechabloby in your review? Zombie mode, or Team Deathmatch mode?

Create a Gangsta Create a Gangsta

Better than the majority of dress up games.

The graphics of the clothing and accessories were nicely done with also a wide range to select and there didn't seem to be any glitches which is another positive.

I only have a few suggestions: using some music (since the aim is to create your own gangster, I'd suggest some hip-hop such as Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Gnarls Barkley, Timbaland, etc) could keep more of an interest for anybody playing this dress up game.

Another suggestion would be to draw your own gangster and maybe a selection of gangsters to add more variety to the game (since the artwork came out nicely for the clothing, I'm sure if you spent a bit more time, you could come up with an ideal gangster to dress up).

Other than that: this is a great start for somebody who just created their first flash. I hope this is the first of many submissions to come as this dress up game - although simple as it may be - shows much potential!

6/10.

Dress Up SirTom! Dress Up SirTom!

This was beautiful.

It made my day, lmao. 10/10.

[AL] It just isn't. . . . [AL] It just isn't. . . .

man i love the bit with the wibbles

best rapper alive 10/10

Lmao.

[AL] Distant Stranger [AL] Distant Stranger

Wip3Out Now Available On Playstation.

I love this track. It's a great euphoric drum and bass track that just reminds me of other great euphoric tracks that you tend to hear on old playstation racing games. I have the intention of making something cool like this when I get Fruity Loops installed again and I'd be able to get on the UK Top 40 brudda ting ting it nuttin but a rascal.

Oh you hehehehe x3. Thanks a bunch Oliver! :D

[AL] She doesn't see [AL] She doesn't see

I'MMA LET YOU FINISH

BUT MIDI IS THE BEST

. . . . . . .

MDR MDR

it's beautiful

i can really tell that you poured your heart and soul into this piece

Yeanne Lardley Yeanne Lardley

man

it's really weird to look at get it away

tehslaphappy responds:

i wish this was that easy